Visitors are encouraged to purchase a timed entry ticket online, prior to arriving at the museum.
- Each timed ticket slot is limited to 50 visitors.
- In order to help us keep track of capacities, please arrive within 15 minutes of the start of your designated time slot.
- Tickets are available for purchase up to two weeks in advance.
- Visitors who fall under free admission categories, including Mammoth Pass holders, Experience Alberta History Pass holders and Indigenous peoples, can also pre-book a ticket in advance, to assist with capacity.
- We cannot guarantee entry to anyone who arrives at the museum without a pre-booked, time- specific ticket.
How do I reserve a ticket as a Mammoth Pass holder?
As a Mammoth Pass holder, you will still enjoy free admission, but you also need to reserve a (free) ticket in advance.
Sign in to the ticketing site with your Mammoth Pass login, and tickets prices will automatically show as zero. Please book a ticket for each person in your group. Please be sure to bring your Mammoth Pass and a piece of ID with you when you arrive for your designated time slot.
If you don’t already have a Mammoth Pass login, you will need to first email RAM Admissions to request a login.
|Adult18 – 64||Senior65+||Youth7 – 17||Family *||Child6 and under|
Feature exhibitions may be subject to a surcharge above General Admission prices.
* Family: up to two (2) adults and children 17 and younger, to a maximum of eight (8) peopleOne-day General Admission can be purchased online, or in person at the Admissions Desk. Two-day admission is for consecutive days and is only available at the Admissions Desk.General Admission is free for those with a Cultural Access Pass/Canoo Pass, CFOne Card, and for healthcare aide attendants accompanying paying visitors with disabilities.
Lockers are available for 50 cents.