RAM 2019 Holiday Gift Guide
Make your shopping list history
When it comes to unique and interesting gifts, our Museum Shop has you covered with quality choices for all budgets.
We feature products from more than 300 vendors, with an emphasis on Edmonton, Alberta, Canadian and Indigenous makers and artisans.
Learn a little, play a lot
We carry more than 1,000 educational and fun toys for kids of all ages and interests. Add some WOW to your little one's holiday season with these gifts under $35.
- Stackasaurus by Fred & Friends - $19
- Endangered Animals Tube by Wild Republic - $12
- Fluffy Mammoth by Oceanwise - $16
- Dimetrodon by Schleich - $16.50
- Triceratops by Schleich $28
- Little Jurassics Rory Triceratops by Manhattan Toy Company - $27
- Little Jurassics Hunter T-Rex by Manhattan Toy Company - $27
- Dig a Mammoth by 4M - $17
- Rock Crayons by Kid Made Modern - $16
- T-Rex by Half-Toys - $21
- Velociraptor 25" by Wild Republic - $33
- Crystal Growing by 4m - $13
- Retro Juggling by Schylling - $10
- Mini Memory & Matching Game by Eeboo - $7
- Mini 36pce Puzzle by Eeboo -$7
- Audible Cardinal by Wild Republic - $14
- 52 Things to Do at the Beach by Raincoast Books - $10
- Fluffy Mammoth by Oceanwise - $16
Something for everyone
Bring a tasty treat to your next holiday gathering, or let us help you select something special for the teachers, coaches, bosses or employees on your list!
- Chlorite Inukshuk Carving by Lisa Douziech - $195
- Large Windbell by Red & White Studios - $30
- XL Bear by Red & White Studios - $30
- Curried Ketchup by Meuwly’s Artisan Food Market - $9
- Ketchup by Drift Food Truck - $8
- Rhubarb Ketchup by Meuwly’s Artisan Food Market - $9
- Singles Gift Pack by Fruits of Sherbrooke - $22
- Alberta Cheeseboard by Love my Local - $84
- Moe at the Museum Ornament by Crystal Driedger & Brickbubble - $24
The gift of relaxation
Don't let the stress of the holidays take over - soak in the moment instead, with handmade, locally produced body and bath products.
- Rejuvenating Bath Soak Bottle by Rosa & Lilium - $25
- Champa & Sandalwood Candle by Rosa & Lilium - $25
- Handmade Soap by Westmount Soap Co - $8
- Mini Soap Gift Pack by Westmount Soap Co - $15
- Peppermint Sage Body Lotion by Mother Earth Essentials - $20
- Peppermint Sage Shampoo by Mother Earth Essentials - $20
- Wildrose Cranberry Candle by Mother Earth Essentials - $20
- Sage Candle by Mother Earth Essentials - $20
- Aromatherapy Gift Pack by Mother Earth Essentials - $135
Give a little Alberta
Choose from hundreds of unique items from local vendors, including jewellery, home accents, art, food, and more! More than half of our products are made by local and Indigenous makers.
- William Garcia Blend by The Colombian Coffee - $18
- Maple Sweet & Zesty Sauce by Voisin’s Maple Products - $12
- Maple Balsamic Fig Jelly by Voisin’s Maple Products - $12
- Midnight Bloom Tea Towel by Mezzaluna Studio - $17
- Whiskey Bar by Jacek Chocolate Couture - $10
A gift of historic proportions
For the history lover in your life, a Mammoth Pass lets them visit the museum as often as they'd like for a full year (plus discounts at the Museum Shop and Café!)
Mammoth Passes start at $35 for Adults, $70 for families. For full pricing, click the link below.
RAM Gift Cards
Still not sure what to get? Pick up a gift card, which can be used for a snack in the café, a visit to the galleries, or something special in the Museum Shop!
See you soon
Make the Museum Shop your first stop for all your holiday shopping! All proceeds from your purchase at the Museum Shop directly support the Royal Alberta Museum's programs and services.
Museum Shop Hours
Open 11 am - 5 pm Tuesday - Sunday
Located pre-admission next to the main entrance (99 Street)
Please note: Museum Shop is closed Nov 25, Dec 2, 9, 16, 24, 25