The Royal Alberta Museum is a rich community resource with endless opportunity for inquiry, research, discovery and engagement. It provides an ideal environment to explore and apply countless curriculum connections.
We look forward to offering field trips at the new Royal Alberta Museum starting January 2019. These experiences investigate ideas connected with concepts outlined in both the existing and the new Alberta curriculum.
School programs are being built with students and teachers of Alberta and will be piloted this fall in our new building.
Interested in visiting the new Royal Alberta Museum with your class?
Book one of our on-site programs:
- Facilitated Field Trips (daycares, pre-schools, Kindergarten and Grade 1 classes)
- Facilitated Field Trips (Grade 2 through Grade 12)
- Self-conducted Field Trips (daycares, pre-schools, Kindergarten and Grade 1 classes)
- Self-conducted Field Trips (Grades 2 through Grade 12)
- Inquiring Minds Museum School
- Homeschool Programs
Have the museum come to you. Book one of our off-site programs:
Want to know more about museums as places of lifelong learning? Attend a teacher event:
Questions or concerns?
Please email CT.RAMLearningTeam@gov.ab.ca.