Adults are so diverse in their interests and needs that no single type museum activity could ever be right for everyone. That's why we are offering a range of programs and activities...
- from passive to active experiences
- daytime, evening, weekday and weekend opportunities
- drop-in and registered programs
- natural history and human history content
- about the exhibits, collections, and all kinds of other work behind the scenes
Our goal is to create programs Albertans from all walks of life will connect with and enjoy.
Groups of adults (for example Seniors, ESL Adults, College or University classes, etc.) can contact the Booking Office to book your visit. Groups of 15 or more are eligible for a group discount.